The very Northwest of the Mont-Blanc mountain range
The Aiguillette des Posettes is a really popular hike during the week-end in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, to come relax in nature and enjoy a great view towards the Mont-Blanc and the Aiguilles Rouges mountain ranges. About 4 hours walking (breaks included). From 8.
Rates and Contact
- €150 / 4hrs
- €240 / 7hrs
5 to 8 people
- €170 / 4hrs
- €260 / 7hrs
Each of my guided hikes is personalised. Feel free to contact me below:
The Aiguillette des Posettes in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
This hiking quotation system is indicative. Hire me as a mountain leader or evolve at your own risk. Please, do not overestimate your capacities. Mountain can be a hostile environment.
For more informations, download this hiking level guide (french only).
Take the Charamillon gondola lift. Follow the dirt track to the restaurant L’Alpage de Balme offering tasty traditional dishes. After a very nice lunch, walk slowly up to the Aiguillette des Posettes (2201m) to enjoy a 360° view and finish your digestion. Come back following the same track.
Bus n°2 will take you back to Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
What you should take for this hike
For your own comfort, please follow these recommendations to fully enjoy our guided hike in Mont-Blanc area.
- Windproof/Rainproof jacket
- Hiking socks
- Anti-chafing cream NOK (available at the drug store)
- Real hiking shoes with good studs
- Hiking poles (highly recommended)
If it is hot
- A pair of stretch shorts
- Short sleeves synthetic or Merino T-shirt
If it is raining/cold
- Rain pants
- A pair of pants
- Fleece jacket
- Long sleeves synthetic or Merino T-shirt
- Textile collar like BUFF©
- Backpack (15L min / person)
- 2 litres of water / person
- Polarised sunglasses
- Sun cream
- Cereal bars and/or dried fruits
- Cash (€) for a beverage in a refuge