Play with your bike instead of suffering the track
Mountain biking is an activity that requires a good physical condition as well as a wide range of technical skills. Singletrails we aim to ride are full of obstacles more or less easy to jump over. Learn how to approach them to fully enjoy your ride.
2 hours lesson for 1 to 2 people: €150.
Coaching will be more efficient with your own bike. Feel free to contact me for more details.
For €2,06/day, it’s highly recommended to subscribe a personal accident insurance as we evolve in a potentially dangerous environment.
Clothing and MTB Settings
What you should wear for this (E)-Mtbiking class
Here are some recommendations :
- Shorts allowing wide movements
- Synthetic short sleeves T-shirt
- (Sun)glasses protection
- Gloves, Helmet et elbow/knee pads
- Backpack 10L/person minimum
- 1 L of water/person minimum
- Cereals bars and dry fruits
- Credit card for the deposit if you rent a bike (€200-600/MTB)
Everyone has different preferences to set his/her mountain bike. Please specify in the message box at the checkout if you want to:
- Mount your own pedals, handles, handlebars or seat post
- Reverse your break (Right hand: front break)
- Set specific suspensions values (prestress, compression, rebound)
Protections and Repair kit can be provided with your rental (Helmet, gloves, knee pads, spare tube, patches and pump).