Three great hikes in Chamonix
Here are three famous hikes that will take you to the most breathtaking points of view in the valley of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Using lifts will save you a good effort. These three unmissable hikes will take around 3 to 5 hours and are accessible to kids full of energy.
Rates and Contact
- €140 / 4hrs
- €225 / 7hrs
5 to 8 people
- €160 / 4hrs
- €250 / 7hrs
These three hikes in Chamonix are just an example among many others you can do. Regarding your number, level of practice and time allowed I’ll create an unique and private hiking adventure!
For €1,70/day, it’s highly recommended to subscribe a personal accident insurance as we evolve in a potentially dangerous environment.
What you should take for this hike
For your own comfort, please follow these recommendations to fully enjoy our guided hike in Mont-Blanc area.
- Windproof/Rainproof jacket
- Hiking socks
- Anti-chafing cream NOK (available at the drug store)
- Real hiking shoes with good studs
- Hiking poles (highly recommended)
If it is hot
- A pair of stretch shorts
- Short sleeves synthetic or Merino T-shirt
If it is raining/cold
- Rain pants
- A pair of pants
- Fleece jacket
- Long sleeves synthetic or Merino T-shirt
- Textile collar like BUFF©
- Backpack (15L min / person)
- 2 litres of water / person
- Polarised sunglasses
- Cereal bars and/or dried fruits
- Cash (€) for a beverage in a refuge